Oct 24, 2010

fragile

many said to forgive is damn easy
but to forget was fucking hard !

yess ,
i admit ,
to forgive u just need to take deep breath and said :
"no heart feelings , im good , u done nothing wrong "

but when it comes to forget ,
i must said , it takes more than years for it ,
n sometimes , few years , wasn't enough as well !
n for certain people ,
it would take like forever to forget it ! !

now ,
be frank with me guys ,

am i too harsh ? ?

seriously , i'll said i've done nothing
compare to what beliau did ! !


okay , i might done wrong too , but
not in the ways like beliau !

ect :

u guys ,
do make me relief with what i'm doing now
please ! !

i felt something as well
eventho i'm not showing it ,
but please , stand behind me ,
support my decision ! !

i just need some space for my own ! !
cause at some point ,
people do break-down
no matter how hard they tried to face it ! !

and i'm that people ! !

end
:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment

maki hamun di sini !